Thank you Octopus Deploy!
Thursday, October 8, 2020
(This blog post was cross posted from the Cake blog)
Deploying to NuGet from GitHub Actions using Cake and MinVer
Monday, June 22, 2020
I recently started moving some builds from TeamCity, Travis, and AppVeyor to GitHub actions, and while doing that, I thought I would also move to a more straightforward deployment process.
Enumerating monitors in Rust using Win32 API
Monday, June 8, 2020
I had to enumerate all monitors yesterday using the EnumDisplayMonitors Win32 function, and I thought I would write a couple of lines about what I did since I couldn't find any useful information about how to do this.
Targeting ARM64 for Windows in Rust
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
I wanted to run a thing I'm building with Rust on my Surface Pro X which is an ARM64 device the other day. My initial thought when I got the idea, was "I hope it's not complicated to do".
TLDR; it wasn't.
How to create .NET Core release artifacts with GitHub Actions
Sunday, March 22, 2020
In this blog post, we'll create a GitHub Action that triggers each time a release is published, builds a binary on three different build agents (Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu), and attaches the compressed artifacts to the release.
What is this?
This is my blog, where I write about stuff that interests me such as .NET,
Rust, DevOps, and technology in general.
I am a husband and a father, and I enjoy contributing to Open Source projects, such as Cake which I founded back in 2014, and Spectre.Console.
Like what I do?
- .NET (16)
- C# (12)
- Cake (5)
- GitHub (3)
- Rust (3)
- Debugging (2)
- GitHub Actions (2)
- Windows 10 (2)
- WPF (2)
- AppVeyor (1)
- How to write a stateful Roslyn analyzer
- Testing stuff with Windows Sandbox
- Roaming profiles with Windows Terminal
- How to find a NuGet package path from MSBuild
- Debugging an UWP store app with WinDbg
- Using build counters in Azure DevOps
- Generating API clients using AutoRest
- An introduction to Spectre.Cli
- Debugging Rust on Windows using Visual Studio Code
- Calculating product versions for MSI packages compatible with semantic versioning
- Binding to a RichTextBox in WPF
- Conditionals in XAML
- Using embedded resources in xUnit tests
- Never mutate state in a Debug.Assert call
- Azure Web Apps and the certificate store
- Cake and AppVeyor integration
- Script aliases
- It's not a party without Cake
- The singleton logger
- Introducing Lunt
- Displaying TeamCity build status on GitHub
- System.IO.BinaryWriter and C++
- Culture agnostic string comparisons
- How to dynamically add attributes to a class with Castle.Core